Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Measure Your Assertiveness

1.I do my own thinking and make my own decision. 1     2     3      4     5

2.I freely express my feeling and beliefs.                       1     2     3      4     5

3.I accept responsibility of my life.                                             1     2     3      4     5

4.I make decision and accept the consequences.        1     2     3      4     5

5.When I need help, I ask others to help me.               1     2     3      4     5                        

6.When at fault, I apologize.                                          1     2     3      4     5            

7.When I confused, I ask for explanation.                       1     2     3      4     5

8.When I unfairly treated, I object.                                    1     2     3      4     5

9.When someone annoying me I ask him to stop,        1     2     3      4     5

10.I ask my doctor all the question I want answer for.1     2     3      4     5     

11.When I interrupted, I politely comment on the-

-interruption and then finish what I’m saying.                1     2     3      4     5  

12.If friend invite me to do something and I really

don’t want to,I turn down the request.                             1     2     3      4     5

13.When someone criticizing me, I listen to the-

criticism without being defensive.                                       1     2     3      4     5

14.When one friend is not meeting all my needs,            1     2     3      4     5

I establish meaningful relationship with many other people  

15.If I’m jealous, I explore the reason of my feelings,

then I look for other way to increase myself confidence    1     2     3      4     5