- To propose a change effectively, the manager should begin by analyzing it.
- How will it help the organization better achieve its goal?
- Will it improve quality or productivity?
- What steps are required to carry it out?
- How much will it cost?
- Who will carry it out?
- What training will be required?
- Except for simple change, a manager should make proposal in writing.
- Begin with a brief summary of what the change is and why is desirable?
- Provide details about the procedure for change and the costs and benefits involved.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Labels: Change Management