- Tell employees about a change as soon as you learn about it.
- Make sure employees understand what the change is and how it is likely to affect them.
- Be positive about the change
- Describe how the organization will help employees cope
- Allow employees to express concerns and ask questions.
- Answer as many question as you can and get the answer to rest A.S.A.P
- Keep alert to your company’s status in the marketplace and let your employees know about it.
- Listen to the expressions of employees sadness or anger without argument.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Labels: Change Management