- A clear case of change, approved at the appropriate level.
- A compelling and reasonable argument, laid out in the form of a directional paper or memo.
- The right climate for change – the ground work with stakeholders to create an initial sense of involvement and engagement with the challenge.
- An understanding of the timescale involved, even if it is not fully define.
- An understanding of the urgency for change,and the consequences of not changing.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Labels: Change Management